Reporting Misconduct to Federal Funders

National Science Foundation
If you choose to report harassment that you were either subjected to, witnessed or became aware of involving an NSF-funded program or activity, you can email the NSF Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) at [email protected].

U.S. Department of Agriculture
According to the USDA policy on reporting harassment, “harassment reports should be made with USDA’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, [email protected], or (202) 401-0005 (local) or 1-800-795-3272 (outside/toll free), or the individual subcomponent Civil Rights Office where the individual works or believes harassment has occurred … Individuals who believe they have been subjected to unlawful discrimination, including sexual harassment or reprisal for harassment-related civil rights activity, may also file a complaint of discrimination by contacting an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Counselor at 1-800- 787-8821 within 45 calendar days of the alleged incident” For more details, please see their anti-harassment policy dated from 05/25/2018: